The ODINN MK2 100 comes equipped with a clear 100mm f/1.54 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal scope measures 6.2 x 4.7 degrees. It comes with a 32x digital zoom to get additional details. It has an eye relief distance of 90mm.
Inside the housing of the ODINN MK2 100 you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 640 by 480 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 50Hz. The NETD of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating between the 7.5µm - 13.5µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal scope are 279 x 103 x 87mm (l/w/h) and weighs 960g. This device is rated IP66. It's protected against dust, shocks and water (splashes). It handles temperatures between -40°C and 65°C.
The ODINN MK2 100 is built for surveillance, hunting trips, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.) and the military.
- Powerful IR range finder (up to 2000m)
- Built-in meteorological station (atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity)
- Tilt, elevation angle, shot, rest, free fall, proximity and illumination sensor
- Ballistic database for 8 rifles including 3 ammunition types
- Motion detection (On-screen, bluetooth headset or via the wristband)
- Target size measurement
- Manual focus adjustment
- Image stabilization (In observation mode)
- PIP (picture in picture) display
- Navigation service with routing to target
- Automatic video recording by event (shot / motion detection)
- Stream video to Android / iOS devices
- WiFi, bluetooth and 2.4Ghz wireless interfaces
- English, German, French and Spanish menu interface