The TERA features a crisp 100mm f/1.54 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal clip-on is 6.2 by 4.7 degrees. It features a 8 times digital zoom to enlarge your subject.
Behind the lens of the TERA you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 640 x 480 pixels thermal core refreshing the image at 50Hz. The thermal contrast (NETD) of this thermal clip-on is <50mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm to 13.5µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal clip-on read 257 x 100 x 87mm (lwh) weighing in at 980 grams. This device is rated IP66. It handles dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It's rated for operating in temperatures between -45°C and 65°C.
The TERA is built to be used in scanning and surveillance, hunting adventures, police operations and military missions.
- IR laser range finder (LRF)
- Automatic target dimensions measurement
- Integrated ballistics calculator
- Motorized focus adjustment
- Compatible with high-magnification scopes
- Works on large calibers (338 LM)
- WiFi, bluetooth, 2.4 Ghz and USB connection
- Roll, elevation, and free fall sensors
- GPS & electronic compass
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Photo and video recording, including virtual reticle and telemetric data overlay
- Stream live video to Android or iOS devices
- Geotagging of your photos
- Double-folded optical eyepiece design
- Menu interface in English, German, French and Spanish