The ODINN MK2 60 packs a quality 60mm f/1 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal scope reads 10.4 x 7.8 degrees. It's equipped with a 24x digital zoom to capture additional details. The eye relief distance is 90mm.
Inside the housing of the ODINN MK2 60 you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 640 by 480px sensor with a refresh rate of 50Hz. The NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating between the 7.5µm and 13.5µm wavelengths.
The dimensions of this thermal scope are 259 x 103 x 85mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 850g. This device is rated IP66. It can withstand dust, shocks and water (splashes). Operating temperatures range between -40°C and 65°C.
The ODINN MK2 60 can be used for surveillance missions, hunting, law enforcement and military operations.
- Powerful IR range finder (up to 2000m)
- Built-in meteorological station (atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity)
- Tilt, elevation angle, shot, rest, free fall, proximity and illumination sensor
- Ballistic database for 8 rifles including 3 ammunition types
- Motion detection (On-screen, bluetooth headset or via the wristband)
- Target size measurement
- Manual focus adjustment
- Image stabilization (In observation mode)
- PIP (picture in picture) display
- Navigation service with routing to target
- Automatic video recording by event (shot / motion detection)
- Stream video to Android / iOS devices
- WiFi, bluetooth and 2.4Ghz wireless interfaces
- English, German, French and Spanish menu interface