It spots a clear 100mm f/1.6 objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal scope measures 6.2 by 4.7 degrees. It has a 32 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image. It has an eye relief distance of 65mm.
Behind the lens of the MUTANT you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 640 x 480 pixel microbolometer refreshing the image at 50Hz. The NETD of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm - 13.5µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal scope read 330 x 104 x 88mm (l/w/h) and the scale reads 990 grams. This device is rated IP66. It's protected against dust, shocks and water (splashes). It handles temperatures between -40°C and 65°C.
The MUTANT can be utilized in surveillance, hunting trips, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.) and tactical operations.
- 640 x 480 uncooled FPA
- Thermal robotic sight system
- Highly precise laser range finder
- One-shot zeroing mode
- Roll, elevation, and free fall sensors
- Built-in meteorological station
- Automatic calculation of target coordinates
- Photo and video recording, including virtual reticle and telemetric data overlay
- Automated ballistics calculator
- GPS & electronic compass
- Database of rifles and ammunition types
- WiFi, bluetooth and 2.4 Ghz wireless interface