The MICRO2 V contains a crisp 35mm f/1.5 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal monocular is 17.7 by 13.3 degrees. It features a 8 times digital zoom to enlarge your subject. The eye relief distance is measured at 30mm.
Behind the lens of the MICRO2 V you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 640 x 480 pixels core refreshing the image at 9Hz. The thermal contrast (NETD) of this thermal monocular is <50mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm to 13.5µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal monocular read 88 x 51 x 31mm (lwh) weighing in at 120 grams. This device is rated IP66. It handles dust, shocks and water (splashes). It's rated for operating in temperatures between -40°C and 65°C.
The MICRO2 V can be used in scanning and surveillance, hunting adventures, police operations, search and rescue, military missions and firefighting operations.
- Continuous zoom (max 8x)
- Record photos
- Automatic image rotation
- Azimuth and elevation angle indication
- Contrast, color and AGC algorithm settings
- Auto calibration by the lens cover
- Shutdown of the device, if the cover is closed for a long time
- Built-in electronic compass
- Built-in 3-axis gyro sensor and accelerometer
- Proximity sensor
- Automatic variable display brightness
- Create user profiles for various weather conditions
- High-strength aluminum-magnesium alloy case
- Special bracket for operating as a helmet-mounted monocular (optional)
- English interface