The MICRO2 Q comes with a clear 35mm f/1.5 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal monocular measures 8.9 x 6.7 degrees. It comes with a 8x digital zoom to get additional details. It has an eye relief distance of 30mm.
Inside the housing of the MICRO2 Q you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 384 by 288 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 9Hz. The NETD of this thermal monocular is <50mK and it's operating between the 7.5µm - 13.5µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal monocular are 88 x 51 x 31mm (l/w/h) and weighs 120g. This device is rated IP66. It's protected against dust, shocks and water (splashes). It handles temperatures between -40°C and 65°C.
The MICRO2 Q is built for surveillance, hunting trips, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.), SAR (Search and Rescue) operations, the military and firefighting.
- Continuous zoom (max 8x)
- Record photos
- Automatic image rotation
- Azimuth and elevation angle indication
- Contrast, color and AGC algorithm settings
- Auto calibration by the lens cover
- Shutdown of the device, if the cover is closed for a long time
- Built-in electronic compass
- Built-in 3-axis gyro sensor and accelerometer
- Proximity sensor
- Automatic variable display brightness
- Create user profiles for various weather conditions
- High-strength aluminum-magnesium alloy case
- Special bracket for operating as a helmet-mounted monocular (optional)
- English interface