The Helios 640 HD 4-32x100 (60 Hz) comes with a clear 100mm f/1 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal bi-ocular measures 6.2 x 5 degrees. It comes with a 8x digital zoom to get additional details. It has an eye relief distance of 16mm and the exit pupil diameter is 14mm.
Inside the housing of the Helios 640 HD 4-32x100 (60 Hz) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 640 by 512 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
The measurements of this thermal bi-ocular are 290 x 116 x 116mm (l/w/h) and weighs 1300g. It's protected against dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It handles temperatures between -40°C and 50°C.
The Helios 640 HD 4-32x100 (60 Hz) is built for surveillance, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.), SAR (Search and Rescue) operations and the military.
- 75mm Objective Germanium Lens Options
- Easy and intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes
- Extended Operation Time with Optional External Battery Power Supply
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Made in the USA