The Helios 336 HD 5-20x75 (60 Hz) uses a quality 75mm f/1 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal bi-ocular reads 4.3 x 3.2 degrees. It's equipped with a 4x digital zoom to capture additional details. The eye relief distance is 16mm and the exit pupil diameter is 14mm.
Inside the housing of the Helios 336 HD 5-20x75 (60 Hz) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 336 by 256px thermal imaging sensor with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
The dimensions of this thermal bi-ocular are 272 x 102 x 89mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 1080g. It can withstand dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. Operating temperatures range between -40°C and 50°C.
The Helios 336 HD 5-20x75 (60 Hz) is suitable for surveillance missions, law enforcement, search and rescue operations and military operations.
- 75mm Objective Germanium Lens Options
- Easy and intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes
- Extended Operation Time with Optional External Battery Power Supply
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Made in the USA