The Helios 336 HD 5-20x75 (30 Hz) spots a crisp 75mm f/1 objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal bi-ocular is 4.3 by 3.2 degrees. It has a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image. The eye relief distance is measured at 16mm and the exit pupil diameter measures 14mm.
Behind the lens of the Helios 336 HD 5-20x75 (30 Hz) you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 336 x 256 pixels core refreshing the image at 30Hz.
The physical dimensions of this thermal bi-ocular read 272 x 102 x 89mm (lwh) and the scale reads 1080 grams. It handles dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It's rated for operating in temperatures between -40°C and 50°C.
The Helios 336 HD 5-20x75 (30 Hz) can be used in scanning and surveillance, police operations, search and rescue and tactical operations.
- 75mm Objective Germanium Lens Options
- Easy and intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes
- Extended Operation Time with Optional External Battery Power Supply
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Made in the USA