The Helios 336 HD 8-32x100 (30 Hz) contains a crisp 100mm f/1 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal bi-ocular is 3.3 by 2.5 degrees. It features a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge your subject. The eye relief distance is measured at 16mm and the exit pupil diameter measures 14mm.
Behind the lens of the Helios 336 HD 8-32x100 (30 Hz) you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 336 x 256 pixels core refreshing the image at 30Hz.
The physical dimensions of this thermal bi-ocular read 290 x 116 x 116mm (lwh) weighing in at 1300 grams. It handles dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It's rated for operating in temperatures between -40°C and 50°C.
The Helios 336 HD 8-32x100 (30 Hz) can be used in scanning and surveillance, police operations, search and rescue and military missions.
- 75mm Objective Germanium Lens Options
- Easy and intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes
- Extended Operation Time with Optional External Battery Power Supply
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Made in the USA