The Helios 336 5-20x75 (60Hz) packs a quality 75mm f/1.3 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal bi-ocular reads 4.3 x 3.3 degrees. It's equipped with a 4x digital zoom to capture additional details. The eye relief distance is 16mm and the exit pupil diameter is 14mm.
Inside the housing of the Helios 336 5-20x75 (60Hz) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 333 by 256px sensor with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
The dimensions of this thermal bi-ocular are 258 x 100 x 68mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 900g. It can withstand dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. Operating temperatures range between -40°C and 50°C.
The Helios 336 5-20x75 (60Hz) can be used for surveillance missions, law enforcement, search and rescue operations and military operations.
- User selectable NTSC or PAL format
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom:1x, 2x and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- Extended operation time with optional external battery power supply
- Recording: video output /optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Made in The USA