The Helios 336 3-12x42 (30Hz) comes equipped with a clear 42mm f/1 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal bi-ocular measures 7.8 x 5.9 degrees. It comes with a 4x digital zoom to get additional details. It has an eye relief distance of 16mm and the exit pupil diameter is 14mm.
Inside the housing of the Helios 336 3-12x42 (30Hz) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 333 by 256 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 30Hz.
The measurements of this thermal bi-ocular are 238 x 100 x 62mm (l/w/h) and weighs 800g. It's protected against dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It handles temperatures between -40°C and 50°C.
The Helios 336 3-12x42 (30Hz) is built for surveillance, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.), SAR (Search and Rescue) operations and the military.
- User selectable NTSC or PAL format
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom:1x, 2x and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- Extended operation time with optional external battery power supply
- Recording: video output /optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Made in The USA