It houses a clear 75mm f/1.3 objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal bi-ocular measures 4.3 by 3.3 degrees. It has a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image. It has an eye relief distance of 16mm and the exit pupil diameter measures 14mm.
Behind the lens of the Helios 336 5-20x75 (30Hz) you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 333 x 256 pixel microbolometer refreshing the image at 30Hz.
The measurements of this thermal bi-ocular read 258 x 100 x 68mm (l/w/h) and the scale reads 900 grams. It's protected against dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It handles temperatures between -40°C and 50°C.
The Helios 336 5-20x75 (30Hz) can be utilized in surveillance, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.), SAR (Search and Rescue) operations and tactical operations.
- User selectable NTSC or PAL format
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom:1x, 2x and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- Extended operation time with optional external battery power supply
- Recording: video output /optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Made in The USA