The Archer TSA-9/55 (640 x 512) contains a crisp 55mm f/1 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal scope is 11 by 9 degrees. The eye relief distance is measured at 50mm.
Behind the lens of the Archer TSA-9/55 (640 x 512) you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 640 x 512 pixels core refreshing the image at 30Hz. The thermal contrast (NETD) of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm to 13.5µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal scope read 262 x 78 x 75mm (lwh) weighing in at 1100 grams. This device is rated IP-67. It handles dust, shocks and water (splashes). It's rated for operating in temperatures between -40°C and 55°C.
The Archer TSA-9/55 (640 x 512) can be used in hunting adventures and police operations.
- Downloadable reticles with automatic contrast-reversing and dimensional scaling
- Ballistic corrections
- Electronic horizont level
- Profiles for different types of weapons and ammunition
- Multifunctional built-in module for photo and video recording
- USB interface for information exchange, device control, and programming
- Digital x2 and x4 zoom
- Different color palettes for the image improving
- Ambient and proximity sensors
- Manual and automatic calibration
- Outgoing composite video output
- Remote control