The Archer TSA-9/55 (336 x 256) uses a quality 55mm f/1 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal scope reads 6 x 4.8 degrees. The eye relief distance is 50mm.
Inside the housing of the Archer TSA-9/55 (336 x 256) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 336 by 256px thermal imaging sensor with a refresh rate of 30Hz. The NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating between the 7.5µm and 13.5µm wavelengths.
The dimensions of this thermal scope are 262 x 78 x 75mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 1100g. This device is rated IP-67. It can withstand dust, shocks and water (splashes). Operating temperatures range between -40°C and 55°C.
The Archer TSA-9/55 (336 x 256) is suitable for hunting and law enforcement.
- Downloadable reticles with automatic contrast-reversing and dimensional scaling
- Ballistic corrections
- Electronic horizont level
- Profiles for different types of weapons and ammunition
- Multifunctional built-in module for photo and video recording
- USB interface for information exchange, device control, and programming
- Digital x2 and x4 zoom
- Different color palettes for the image improving
- Ambient and proximity sensors
- Manual and automatic calibration
- Outgoing composite video output
- Remote control