The Archer TSA-9/75 (336 x 256) contains a crisp 75mm f/1 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal scope is 4.4 by 3.4 degrees. The eye relief distance is measured at 50mm.
Behind the lens of the Archer TSA-9/75 (336 x 256) you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 336 x 256 pixels core refreshing the image at 30Hz. The thermal contrast (NETD) of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm to 13.5µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal scope read 230 x 105 x 93mm (lwh) weighing in at 1300 grams. This device is rated IP-67. It handles dust, shocks and water (splashes). It's rated for operating in temperatures between -40°C and 55°C.
The Archer TSA-9/75 (336 x 256) can be used in hunting adventures and police operations.
- Downloadable reticles with automatic contrast-reversing and dimensional scaling
- Ballistic corrections
- Electronic horizont level
- Profiles for different types of weapons and ammunition
- Multifunctional built-in module for photo and video recording
- USB interface for information exchange, device control, and programming
- Digital x2 and x4 zoom
- Different color palettes for the image improving
- Ambient and proximity sensors
- Manual and automatic calibration
- Outgoing composite video output
- Remote control