The Archer TSA-11 (336 x 256) packs a quality 40mm f/1 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal scope reads 6 x 4.8 degrees. It's equipped with a 4x digital zoom to capture additional details. The eye relief distance is 50mm.
Inside the housing of the Archer TSA-11 (336 x 256) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 336 by 256px sensor with a refresh rate of 30Hz. The NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating between the 7.5µm and 13.5µm wavelengths.
The dimensions of this thermal scope are 170 x 92 x 75mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 750g. It can withstand dust, shocks and water (splashes). Operating temperatures range between -40°C and 55°C.
The Archer TSA-11 (336 x 256) can be used for hunting and law enforcement.
- Downloadable reticles with automatic reverse and zoom;
- Ballistic amendment;
- Electronic level;
- Profiles for different weapons or ammunition;
- Multi-mode, built-in photo and video recording module;
- USB interface for data retrieval, management and programming of the sight;
- 2 and 4 x digital zoom;
- Different color schemes for improvement of the image;
- Light and presence sensors;
- Manual and automatic calibration of the detector;
- Switchable composite video-output;
- Remote control.