The Archer TSA-11 (324 x 256) houses a clear 40mm f/1 objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal scope measures 6 by 7.7 degrees. It has a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image. It has an eye relief distance of 50mm.
Behind the lens of the Archer TSA-11 (324 x 256) you can find the (uncooled, 25 micrometer) 324 x 256 pixel microbolometer refreshing the image at 30Hz. The NETD of this thermal scope is <100mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm - 13.5µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal scope read 170 x 92 x 75mm (l/w/h) and the scale reads 750 grams. It's protected against dust, shocks and water (splashes). It handles temperatures between -40°C and 55°C.
The Archer TSA-11 (324 x 256) can be utilized in hunting trips and law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.).
- Downloadable reticles with automatic reverse and zoom;
- Ballistic amendment;
- Electronic level;
- Profiles for different weapons or ammunition;
- Multi-mode, built-in photo and video recording module;
- USB interface for data retrieval, management and programming of the sight;
- 2 and 4 x digital zoom;
- Different color schemes for improvement of the image;
- Light and presence sensors;
- Manual and automatic calibration of the detector;
- Switchable composite video-output;
- Remote control.