The SHADOW 3D comes equipped with a clear 19mm f/1.25 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal binocular measures 32 x 26 degrees. It comes with a 8x digital zoom to get additional details.
Inside the housing of the SHADOW 3D you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 640 by 480 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 30Hz. The NETD of this thermal binocular is <50mK and it's operating between the 7.5µm - 13.5µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal binocular are 180 x 100 x 80mm (l/w/h) and weighs 330g. This device is rated IP66. It's protected against dust, shocks and water (splashes). It handles temperatures between -40°C and 65°C.
The SHADOW 3D is built for surveillance, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.), SAR (Search and Rescue) operations and the military.
- GPS module and electronic compass
- WiFi, Bluetooth and 2,4Ghz connectivity
- Record photo and videos (including audio)
- Automatic live target detection mode allowing transmission to a remote control device
- 3D thermal image using dual 640*480 thermal sensors
- 2x/4x/8x zoom with image stabilization
- Location sharing via connected devices (iOS, Android, laptop)
- Ventilation of the eyepiece against fogging
- Rated IP66