The LOKI features a crisp 35mm f/1.5 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal clip-on is 8.9 by 6.7 degrees. It features a 8 times digital zoom to enlarge your subject.
Behind the lens of the LOKI you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 336 x 256 pixels thermal core refreshing the image at 60Hz. The thermal contrast (NETD) of this thermal clip-on is <50mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm to 13.5µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal clip-on read 116 x 63 x 63mm (lwh) weighing in at 182 grams. This device is rated IP66. It handles dust, shocks and water (splashes). It's rated for operating in temperatures between -40°C and 65°C.
The LOKI is built to be used in scanning and surveillance, hunting adventures, police operations, search and rescue and military missions.
- Electronic compass
- Can be used on any caliber, up to .50 BMG
- No need for additional rifle adjustments
- Automatic target detection mode
- Virtual reticle mode
- Image stabilization
- Ballistic calculator
- Automatic video recording activated by a shot sensor to evaluate your shots
- Share real-time video with external devices