The TG1 3.2X packs a quality 50mm f/1 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal bi-ocular reads 6.22 x 6.67 degrees. It's equipped with a 4x digital zoom to capture additional details. The eye relief distance is 25mm.
Inside the housing of the TG1 3.2X you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 384 by 288px sensor with a refresh rate of 50Hz. It's operating between the 8µm and 14µm wavelengths.
The dimensions of this thermal bi-ocular are 213 x 139 x 66mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 1000g. This device is rated IPX5 . It can withstand dust and shocks. Operating temperatures range between -20°C and 50°C.
The TG1 3.2X can be used for surveillance missions, law enforcement and military operations.
- two types of objectives: F50 or F75;
- optical magnification 3.2x; 3.5x; 47?; 5.3x
- digital zoom 2x, 4x;
- detection range up to 1700 meters;
- video output;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.
- dehydrator cartridge;
- possibility to mount to tripod (aperture thread 1/4").