The TFA1000R features a crisp 40mm f/1 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal monocular is 9.3 by 7 degrees. It features a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge your subject. The exit pupil diameter measures 22mm.
Behind the lens of the TFA1000R you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 384 x 288 pixels thermal core refreshing the image at 50Hz. It's operating within the 8µm to 14µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal monocular read 165 x 108 x 71mm (lwh) weighing in at 780 grams. This device is rated IPX5. It handles dust and shocks. It's rated for operating in temperatures between -20°C and 50°C.
The TFA1000R is built to be used in scanning and surveillance, police operations, search and rescue and military missions.
- binder set and set of rings for various diameter of objectives of day optical devices;
- digital zoom 2x, 4x;
- simple and suitable control;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.