The TFA1000 comes equipped with a clear 40mm f/1 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal monocular measures 9.3 x 7 degrees. It comes with a 4x digital zoom to get additional details. The exit pupil diameter is 22mm.
Inside the housing of the TFA1000 you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 384 by 288 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 50Hz. It's operating between the 8µm - 14µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal monocular are 165 x 84 x 71mm (l/w/h) and weighs 580g. This device is rated IPX5. It's protected against dust and shocks. It handles temperatures between -20°C and 50°C.
The TFA1000 is built for surveillance, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.), SAR (Search and Rescue) operations and the military.
- binder set and set of rings for various diameter of objectives of day optical devices;
- digital zoom 2x 4x;
- simple and suitable control;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.