The Apollo-Pro MR 640 50mm (60 Hz) packs a quality 50mm f/1.4 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal clip-on reads 12.5 x 10 degrees. It's equipped with a 8x digital zoom to capture additional details. The exit pupil diameter is 25mm.
Inside the housing of the Apollo-Pro MR 640 50mm (60 Hz) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 640 by 512px sensor with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
The dimensions of this thermal clip-on are 197 x 76 x 76mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 950g. It can withstand dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. Operating temperatures range between -51°C and 57°C.
The Apollo-Pro MR 640 50mm (60 Hz) can be used for surveillance missions, hunting, law enforcement and military operations.
- MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Quick-release locking weapon mount
- 800 x 600 pixels OLED Display
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- User Selectable Reticles
- Wireless remote control
- Up to 8x digital zoom (640x512 only)
- Optional picture and video recording (Using mounted DVR)