The Apollo-Pro MR 640 50mm (30 Hz) comes equipped with a clear 50mm f/1.4 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal clip-on measures 12.5 x 10 degrees. It comes with a 8x digital zoom to get additional details. The exit pupil diameter is 25mm.
Inside the housing of the Apollo-Pro MR 640 50mm (30 Hz) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 640 by 512 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 30Hz.
The measurements of this thermal clip-on are 197 x 76 x 76mm (l/w/h) and weighs 950g. It's protected against dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It handles temperatures between -51°C and 57°C.
The Apollo-Pro MR 640 50mm (30 Hz) is built for surveillance, hunting trips, law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.) and the military.
- MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Quick-release locking weapon mount
- 800 x 600 pixels OLED Display
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- User Selectable Reticles
- Wireless remote control
- Up to 8x digital zoom (640x512 only)
- Optional picture and video recording (Using mounted DVR)