The Apollo-Pro MR 336 50mm (60 Hz) features a crisp 50mm f/1.4 objective lens focusing the available thermal radiation. The field of view on this thermal clip-on is 6.5 by 5 degrees. It features a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge your subject. The exit pupil diameter measures 40mm.
Behind the lens of the Apollo-Pro MR 336 50mm (60 Hz) you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 336 x 256 pixels thermal core refreshing the image at 60Hz.
The physical dimensions of this thermal clip-on read 217 x 76 x 76mm (lwh) weighing in at 950 grams. It handles dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It's rated for operating in temperatures between -51°C and 57°C.
The Apollo-Pro MR 336 50mm (60 Hz) is built to be used in scanning and surveillance, hunting adventures, police operations and military missions.
- MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Quick-release locking weapon mount
- 800 x 600 pixels OLED Display
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- User Selectable Reticles
- Wireless remote control
- Up to 8x digital zoom (640x512 only)
- Optional picture and video recording (Using mounted DVR)