It comes with a clear 55mm f/1 lens to capture thermal signatures. The FOV on this thermal scope measures 6 x 4.8 degrees. It has an eye relief distance of 50mm.
Inside the housing of the Archer TSA-5/55 (336 x 256) you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 336 by 256 pixel thermal sensor with a refresh rate of 30Hz. The NETD of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating between the 7.5µm - 13.5µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal scope are 270 x 68 x 78mm (l/w/h) and weighs 950g. This device is rated IP-67. It's protected against dust, shocks and water (splashes). It handles temperatures between -40°C and 55°C.
The Archer TSA-5/55 (336 x 256) is built for hunting trips and law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.).
- Downloadable reticles with automatic contrast-reversing and dimensional scaling
- Ballistic corrections
- Electronic horizont level
- Profiles for different types of weapons and ammunition
- Multifunctional built-in module for photo and video recording
- USB interface for information exchange, device control, and programming
- Digital x2 and x4 zoom
- Different color palettes for the image improving
- Ambient and proximity sensors
- Manual and automatic calibration
- Outgoing composite video output
- Remote control