The Archer TSA-9/50 (336 x 256) spots a crisp 50mm f/1 objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal scope is 6 by 4.8 degrees. The eye relief distance is measured at 50mm.
Behind the lens of the Archer TSA-9/50 (336 x 256) you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 336 x 256 pixels core refreshing the image at 30Hz. The thermal contrast (NETD) of this thermal scope is <50mK and it's operating within the 7.5µm to 13.5µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal scope read 256 x 101 x 91mm (lwh) and the scale reads 1200 grams. This device is rated IP-67. It handles dust, shocks and water (splashes). It's rated for operating in temperatures between -40°C and 55°C.
The Archer TSA-9/50 (336 x 256) can be used in hunting adventures and police operations.
- Downloadable reticles with automatic contrast-reversing and dimensional scaling
- Ballistic corrections
- Electronic horizont level
- Profiles for different types of weapons and ammunition
- Multifunctional built-in module for photo and video recording
- USB interface for information exchange, device control, and programming
- Digital x2 and x4 zoom
- Different color palettes for the image improving
- Ambient and proximity sensors
- Manual and automatic calibration
- Outgoing composite video output
- Remote control