The TiCAM 90+ uses a quality 25mm lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal monocular reads 40 degrees. It's equipped with a 2x digital zoom to capture additional details.
Inside the housing of the TiCAM 90+ you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 640 by 480px thermal imaging sensor with a refresh rate of 60Hz. The NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) of this thermal monocular is <60mK.
The dimensions of this thermal monocular are 112 x 50 x 65mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 150g. It can withstand dust, shocks and water (splashes).
The TiCAM 90+ is suitable for surveillance missions, hunting, law enforcement, search and rescue operations and military operations.
- Unique scroll wheel for easy operation even when wearing gloves
- Optimised for hand or helmet mount applications (left or right-mounted options)
- Compatible with all major helmet mounting systems including Spuhr
- Completely silent
- Ultra reliable - no moving parts
- 384x288 and 640x480 17µ resolution options
- Continuous zoom to x 4
- Polarity invert
- Laser pointer
- Gain control
- Video out