The NOX18 spots a crisp 18mm f/1 objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal scope is 24.3 by 18.3 degrees. It has a 8 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image.
Behind the lens of the NOX18 you can find the (uncooled, 12 micrometer) 640 x 480 pixels core refreshing the image at 60Hz. It's operating within the 7.5µm to 13.5µm infrared spectrum.
The physical dimensions of this thermal scope read 127 x 74 x 76mm (lwh) and the scale reads 454 grams. This device is rated IP67. It handles dust, shocks and water (splashes).
The NOX18 can be used in scanning and surveillance, hunting adventures, police operations and tactical operations.
- Can be utilized handheld, helmet or weapon mounted
- 8 user-selectable reticles
- Electronic windage and elevation adjustments
- Focusable objective lens
- Digital 2x, 4x, and 8x zoom
- Dovetail (AN/PVS-15 style) head/helmet mounting interface
- Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging