The HALO-LR packs a quality 50mm f/1.2 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal scope reads 9 x 7 degrees. It's equipped with a 4x digital zoom to capture additional details.
Inside the housing of the HALO-LR you'll find the (uncooled, 12µm) 640 by 480px sensor with a refresh rate of 60Hz. It's operating between the 7.5µm and 13.5µm wavelengths.
The dimensions of this thermal scope are 215 x 82 x 80mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 800g. This device is rated IP67. It can withstand dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water.
The HALO-LR can be used for hunting, law enforcement and military operations.
- Long range observation regardless of light level
- 8 user selectable reticles
- Electronic windage and elevation adjustments
- Black hot/white hot, black/white edge detect polarity selections
- Digital 2x and 4x zoom
- High resolution throughout the entire field of view
- Standard MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail mounting system
- Nitrogen purged in order to prevent internal fogging and extend service life
- State of the art impact-resistant engineered plastics housing