The Recon 55XR spots a crisp 55mm objective lens collecting thermal radiation. It has a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image.
Behind the lens of the Recon 55XR you can find the (uncooled, 12 micrometer) 640 x 512 pixels core refreshing the image at 50Hz.
The physical dimensions of this thermal clip-on read 30 x 30 x 30mm (lwh) and the scale reads 558 grams. It handles dust, shocks and water (splashes).
The Recon 55XR can be used in scanning and surveillance, hunting adventures, police operations and search and rescue.
- MORE – Magnification Optimizing Range Enhancement Optical System
- T3 – Three Button Control System w/Center Tower
- KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid Simplified Operating Menu
- WAVE12 – 640×512 12 Micron Premium Thermal Sensor
- Arclight – 55mm Ultra HD Objective Lens
- XGEN – Next Generation Armor Housing
- Micro Click Focus – Fast Click-by-Click Precision Focus
- Exceptionally Long 2600 Yard Detection Range
- Blazing Fast 6 Second Start-Up Time
- Monocular Mode for Handheld Viewing Applications
- 5 Year Transferable Warranty
- Made in the European Union