The Scout PS32 uses a quality 19mm lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal monocular reads 24 x 18 degrees. It's equipped with a 2x digital zoom to capture additional details.
Inside the housing of the Scout PS32 you'll find the (uncooled) 320 by 240px sensor with a refresh rate of 9Hz. It's operating between the 7.5µm and 13.5µm wavelengths.
The dimensions of this thermal monocular are 170 x 59 x 61mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 340g. This device is rated IP67. It can withstand dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. Operating temperatures range between -20°C and 50°C.
The Scout PS32 can be used for surveillance missions and hunting.
- Rugged, weather-proof, ergonomic design
- Crisp resolution with optional 2X E-Zoom and Freeze Frame
- Small and lightweight, at 12 ounces and less than seven inches long
- White hot, black hot, and InstAlert display options
- Intuitive three-button operation
- Embedded LED task light
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with mounting on standard tripod