The Scout III 320 houses a clear 19mm objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal monocular measures 17 by 13 degrees. It has a 2 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image.
Behind the lens of the Scout III 320 you can find the (uncooled) 336 x 256 pixel microbolometer refreshing the image at 60Hz.
The measurements of this thermal monocular read 170 x 59 x 62mm (l/w/h) and the scale reads 340 grams. This device is rated IP-67. It's protected against dust, shocks, water (splashes) and submersion under water. It handles temperatures between -20°C and 50°C.
The Scout III 320 can be utilized in surveillance, hunting trips and law enforcement (police, border patrol etc.).
- Detects heat signatures up to 1200 yards away, depending on model
- High speed 60Hz or 30Hz frame rate displays lifelike thermal video
- Crisp, clear 640 x 480 display screen
- Easy-to-use buttons: Power, color palettes, E-Zoom and screen brightness
- Single hand operation
- Light weight, only 12 ounces
- Weather-tight, ergonomic design
- >5-hour Internal Li-Ion battery