The T-20 houses a clear 7mm objective lens collecting thermal radiation. The default field of view on this thermal add-on measures 34.4 by 25.8 degrees. It has a 4 times digital zoom to enlarge (parts of) the image.
Behind the lens of the T-20 you can find the (uncooled, 17 micrometer) 320 x 240 pixel microbolometer refreshing the image at 9Hz. The NETD of this thermal add-on is <70mK and it's operating within the 8µm - 14µm infrared wavelengths.
The measurements of this thermal add-on read 68 x 31 x 33mm (l/w/h) and the scale reads 56 grams. It's protected against dust. It handles temperatures between -20°C and 60°C.
The T-20 can be utilized in thermography.
- Connects to any Android phone
- -10°C to ~ 330°C Temperature range
- Manual focus lens
- Available for USB-C and Micro-USB connections
- Free Android App 'Smart Thermview'
- No need for a computer to analyze images or generate reports