The T-10 packs a quality 7mm lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal add-on reads 35.4 x 26.8 degrees. It's equipped with a 4x digital zoom to capture additional details.
Inside the housing of the T-10 you'll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 206 by 156px sensor with a refresh rate of 9Hz. The NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) of this thermal add-on is <70mK and it's operating between the 8µm and 14µm wavelengths.
The dimensions of this thermal add-on are 68 x 28 x 33mm (length/width/height) and weighs in at 54g. It can withstand dust. Operating temperatures range between -20°C and 60°C.
The T-10 can be used for thermal inspections.
- Connects to any Android phone
- -10°C to ~ 330°C Temperature range
- Manual focus lens
- Available for USB-C and Micro-USB connections
- Free Android App 'Smart Thermview'
- No need for a computer to analyze images or generate reports